Discover the charms of rural France, with its rolling hills, wooded valleys, and large forests. Located between the Alpes-Mancelles and the Coevron hills, a two hour drive from the vineyards and chateaux of the Loire valley, Brittany, and the North and West coasts. A tranquil area relatively undiscovered by the tourist industry.
Situated about half a mile down a quiet country lane, with far-reaching views, these two properties (one a farmhouse, one a cottage) provide the perfect place to relax and unwind in a peaceful rural setting.
COTTAGE (sleeps 2-4)|
Lovingly restored farmhouse cottage with out-buildings.
* Comfortable, homely lounge with dining area and wood burning stove
* Separate kitchen area (including microwave oven)
* Bedroom 1 - double bed
* Bedroom 2 - twin beds
* Shower room with hand-basin
* Separate WC
more cottage pictures
Very large secluded grounds, sloping to small well-stocked lake available for fishing.
Large barn/games room (pictured) with garden furniture, barbeque, several bicycles, plus table tennis and other games.
The fronts of the two properties are separated by a large courtyard.
Large well maintained secluded gardens surrounded by oak trees.
HOUSE (sleeps 6-8)|
Charming 18th Century farmhouse, tastefully restored by it's owners, who use it as their home for much of the year
* Lounge with oak beams, large wood-burning fireplace, and double sofa bed
* French TV
* Separate fully fitted kitchen
* Well furnished double bedroom
* Modern spacious bathroom with bath, hand basin, and bidet
* Separate WC
* 2 double bedrooms with oak beams
* Large games/garden room with pool table, garden furniture, and barbeque
more house pictures